Welcome to English-Practice
This non-profit website aims at providing English language learners with exercises and tasks in order to improve their language skills.The website is organised in categories for each of the main skills. Some categories are divided into courses for intermediate students (B1) or upper-intermediate students (B2).
All content is free of charge. Feel free to browse around and take a look at the contents.
You can do some exercises and tasks in the DEMO course using the following login details :
- username: student1 password: Student_1
- username: student2 password: Student_2
- username: student3 password: Student_3
In order to do get full access to all the courses and exercises you must have an account. You can get an account by self-registering in the log-in box.
Teachers who want to take part with student groups: Please email me an Excel file with your students' first name, last name, your school / class and which courses you want to take part in. Please, restrict your groups to no more than 20 students .
- New Grammar Course Prepositions added
- New topic on FOOD and NUTRITION
- New Grammar Course Modal Verbs added
- New topic on the European Union added
- with texts and a special updated section on Brexit
- many interactive exercises
- writing tasks
- New exercises added to the Upper-Intermediate (B2) Vocabulary course
- NEW GRAMMAR COURSE - Adjectives and Adverbs
- NEW GRAMMAR COURSE - Passive Voice
NEW GRAMMAR COURSE - Gerund and Infinitive
- NEW TOPIC - African Americans
- NEW TOPIC - London - Capital of the UK